Postdoctoral Associate at Duke University
- Durham, NC since Nov 2012
- Durham, NC Aug 2006 - Nov 2012
- Sendai, Miyagi, Japan Apr 2005 - Aug 2005
Lab Assistant/ Foreign Exchange Student
Penn State University
- State College, Pennsylvania Area May 2004 - Aug 2004
Duke University 2006 - 2012
Ph.D., Electrical Engineering
Duke University 2006 - 2008
M.S., Electrical Engineering
Penn State University 2002 - 2006
B.S., Engineering Science and Mechanics
Rsoft, AutoCAD, Labview, Matlab, Data Analysis, Instrument Control, Data Management, Data Acquisition, Optical System Design, Optoelectronics, Device Characterization, Clean Rooms, Electron Beam Lithography, Photolithography, Wet Etching, Dry Etching, DNA, Polymers, HDPE, Intermediate Japanese, Optics
Honor & Awards:
• National Defense Science and Engineering Graduate Fellowship (NDSEG), Sep 2007 – Aug 2010.
This fellowship provided a $31,000/yr stipend and full graduate school tuition for 3 years. This fellowship targets individuals who have demonstrated the ability and special aptitude for advanced training in science and engineering.
• John T. Chambers Graduate Fellowship, Sep 2008 – Aug 2009.
This fellowship provided a $10,000 stipend for 1 year. Selection was based on research accomplishments, research potential, personal qualities and collaborative potential.
• Sam Y. and Myrna R. Zamrik Scholarship in Engineering Science and Mechanics, Aug – Dec 2004 and Aug 2005 – May 2006.
$300 in the first term and $550 in the second term.
• Arthur Glenn Summer Internship Scholarship, May – Aug 2004.